There will be a lot of concrete on the concrete mixer. As the concrete should be easy to dry, it must rely on the mixing effect of the mixer. It is necessary to mix the concrete at any time during the transportation. In the process of driving the mixer, the driver must hold the steering wheel and look at the front carefully. Ensure the safe transportation of concrete. How to adjust the steering wheel of mixer truck?
1. In the natural sitting position, stretch out one hand and gently put it over the steering wheel, keep the arm basically straight and only slightly bent.
2. The handle of the steering wheel position lock can be found under the steering wheel of the concrete mixer. After the handle is released, the steering wheel can be adjusted up and down. If the handle is pressed down after the adjustment is in place, the steering wheel will be locked.
3. Look for the steering wheel adjustment switch directly under the car steering wheel.
4. Pull up the steering wheel adjusting switch of the concrete mixer truck by hand, manually adjust the height of the steering wheel, adjust it to a suitable position, and then buckle down the switch to lock it.
5. The height of the top edge of the steering wheel should not differ much from the height of the driver's shoulder.
For the steering wheel of the concrete mixer, the driver must remember the key points before transporting the mixer. It is proposed to select the experienced driver to drive the mixer, so that the concrete can be transported to the destination quickly and safely. At the same time, it can ensure the safety and protect the mixer.